Latest posts

Cryp2day
23 Sept, 14:21
$85–85.5K
Cryp2day
23 Sept, 11:38
😵💫 Makes total sense — as the market matures and market cap grows, expecting a wild-west environment with vertical 10x pumps isn't realistic anymore. Still, I hate seeing these narratives pop up right during a rally. It just traps people into longing at the top, only to get flushed out by the first light correction.


Cryp2day
23 Sept, 09:39
📉 Market OverviewBTC: $85,819ETH: $2,737Fear & Greed Index: 71 (Greed)BTC Dominance: 59.48%😳 As expected, after such a strong move, price needs to consolidate before making the next move. Trading these kinds of ranges is practically pointless. The only thing I’d highlight is that two levels are important for us right now: $85–85.5K and $87–87.5K. Price is currently stuck between them, and a break through either zone could trigger a more impulsive move.There are no truly significant macroeconomic releases expected this week. And considering how unusually Bitcoin has been reacting to macro data lately, I don’t think there’s much point in paying too much attention to them anyway.
Cryp2day
22 Sept, 16:10
At the same time, the rally is accompanied by rising open interest and leverage, leaving the market vulnerable to a local correction after such a sharp move.
Cryp2day
22 Sept, 10:10
↗️ Market OverviewBTC: $86,124ETH: $2,747Fear & Greed Index: 78 (Extreme Greed)BTC Dominance: 59.75%🤑 After yesterday’s move, $85K has become a key support level for the bulls. The main question now is whether Bitcoin can hold above this zone and continue pushing toward new local highs. BTC has already moved above $86K, with momentum supported by strong spot ETF inflows and the closing of a large volume of short positions. On September 21 alone, U.S. Bitcoin ETFs recorded around $617M in net inflows.❗️ At the same time, the rally is accompanied by rising open interest and leverage, leaving the market vulnerable to a local correction after such a sharp move. For the bulls, the key task now is to hold $85K as support.If the level holds through a potential retest, market
Cryp2day
21 Sept, 16:59
I’ll share more details on my outlook for this week in the next post.
Cryp2day
21 Sept, 10:13
I think the bears may step in around $85K
Cryp2day
21 Sept, 09:16edited
↗️ Market OverviewBTC: $84,470ETH: $2,698Fear & Greed Index: 70 (Greed)BTC Dominance: 59.48%😁 Well, ladies and gentlemen, as expected, we took out the nearest high and continue to move higher with confidence. I think the bears may step in around $85K, where we could see some consolidation again.❗️ That said, it is difficult to pinpoint the exact level to close a long. We could easily push through $85K, so if you are in a long position, consider taking profits in parts. On the other hand, we may not even reach $85K from here.I’ll share more details on my outlook for this week in the next post.


Cryp2day
20 Sept, 16:26
🐂 BULLS VS BEARS 🐻 A new week — another round of the battle between bulls and bears. This time, all eyes will be on the Fed meeting on Wednesday. 🐂 BULLS • Bitcoin continues to hold key levels despite the worsening macro backdrop. • The market has already
Cryp2day
20 Sept, 13:57edited
🐂 Narrative of the Week: The Market Is Starting to Ignore Bad NewsThis week, the market received several bearish signals: the Fed raised rates by 25 bps, Kevin Warsh signaled that another rate hike in 2026 remains possible, and the U.S. Senate failed to advance the CLARITY Act.The logical scenario would have been for BTC to continue falling. But the market had other plans — Bitcoin recovered and returned to $80K.And this is where things get interesting: if BTC can continue rising despite such an obvious bearish macro backdrop, perhaps sellers are already running out of steam.As long as price holds above $75K, I wouldn't rush to bet on further downside. The next key target is a break above the $82.3K high.
Cryp2day
18 Sept, 19:38



Cryp2day
18 Sept, 16:27
If we break this level, we could move higher toward $79–80K.



Cryp2day
18 Sept, 08:20
↗️ Market OverviewBTC: $77,836ETH: $2,491Fear & Greed Index: 56 (Greed)BTC Dominance: 59.30%😎 The trendline is gradually playing out — we’re currently around $78K. If we break this level, we could move higher toward $79–80K.But what happens next is still an open question. Once again, the entire macro backdrop points toward a downside move. But if that downside is obvious to everyone in the market — what’s the point of it?


Cryp2day
17 Sept, 19:32
🐻 BEARS
Cryp2day
17 Sept, 12:21edited
↗️ Market OverviewBTC: $76,929ETH: $2,457Fear & Greed Index: 50 (Neutral)BTC Dominance: 59.30%😳 I’m a bit late with today’s update because I was hoping we’d get some more interesting signals throughout the day. But the market had other plans — despite a ton of important external factors, it has simply stalled. The only thing worth noting is that price remains stuck below the trendline we identified earlier. But saying this alone is enough reason to enter a trade would be a serious exaggeration.❗️ I’ll only act in two cases — if price drops below $75K or breaks above the trendline. Even then, I’m starting to feel that opening short-term trades over the next few days might not be worth it at all. The market will probably chop around and shake out traders in both directions


Cryp2day
17 Sept, 09:32
😁 Fed Chair Kevin Warsh made it clear that inflation remains a problem, while another rate hike in 2026 remains possible. The Fed sent a fairly hawkish signal, but we haven't seen a sell-off yet. In fact, traders often get caught off guard around rate decisions:


Cryp2day
16 Sept, 20:33
Now we await comments from Fed Chair Kevin Warsh.
Cryp2day
16 Sept, 18:07
The rate decision will be announced at 21:00 UTC+3.
Cryp2day
16 Sept, 09:04
📉 Market OverviewBTC: $75,804ETH: $2,403Fear & Greed Index: 51 (Neutral)BTC Dominance: 59.48%😎 Well, the situation is looking pretty grim for the bulls — the demand zone failed to hold, and now the only thing we can really count on is the $75K area. A break and close below it would almost certainly open the way toward ~$70K.⚡️ On top of that, we have the Fed meeting today. So get ready for some turbulence before, during, and after the meeting.The rate decision will be announced at 21:00 UTC+3.
Cryp2day
15 Sept, 18:50
What betrayal looks like...


Related Channels
Other channels in the same section of the catalogue.
